Because we know how to impress and influence your prospects and customers.
From well-known brands in medical technology, clean-tech and high-tech to companies whose reputations extend only to niche technical audiences – we've learned from thousands of initiatives what works and what doesn't. When we asked our clients "Why HB?" they answered:
- We were fed up with marketing programs that were designed by people who didn’t understand our customers and our business goals;
- Our agencies created stories that were neither memorable nor effective;
- We were frustrated by poor media coverage and weak results from our media relations agency – always seeing our competitors mentioned when we weren't;
- We didn't know how to make the best use of social media and HB showed us how to manage new tools and add value to our communities;
- We were unsure of how to measure our marketing programs;
- We had seen too many great solutions to the wrong problems – HB's methodology saved us from repeating such mistakes.
Integrated marketing and communications agency – what does that mean to our clients?
More effective marketing plans. More on-strategy big ideas. More tactics that pay off. HB's broad range of expertise in branding, messaging, story, direct marketing, digital design, social media and content marketing means:
- You won't wait a year to discover that what seemed like a PR challenge could have been solved with direct marketing;
- or that your social media initiative would have doubled its impact if it had been bolstered by a strong content creation strategy;
- or that your cool brand redesign came at the expense of all the brand equity you had built with key audiences;
- or that you can't answer a question about a campaign's success because your agency didn't recommend any measurement program.
Our integrated marketing teams stand behind HB's promise: to create great solutions to the right problems.
HB clients come from the US and around the world. In addition, agency staff speak numerous languages and boast experience working around the globe. In early 2012, HB was recruited into IPREX, one of the world's largest and most active public relations networks, which expands HB's reach to include:
- 75 partners internationally
- 115 global offices in 30 countries
- More than 1,500 professional staff
- Annual billings of more than $200 million
Methodology and Processes
HB’s numerous processes – what we think of as a constantly expanding “tool box” – are built on a foundation called FlightPlanSM Methodology.