Our PR staff focuses on compelling audiences through effective storytelling, the creation of meaningful content, and persistent and convincing media pitching.
The best PR campaigns start with a clear understanding of your business goals and often a review (and/or re-crafting) of your messaging platform. Building on that foundation, we reach the right audiences with the right messages at the right time to advance your agenda in the public domain.
Public Relations tactics cover a wide range, including:
- Press Releases – to target specific audiences on a consistent basis to reinforce key messages
- Mini Campaigns – to shine a spotlight on core topics using multiple PR tactics in unison to create a groundswell of media attention on issues vital to your organization’s success
- Using Your Expert Bench Strength – to serve as industry experts and authors on topics the industry and business media are – and should be – covering
- Product and Services Launches – to support the sales cycle and strengthen your position as an innovator and leader
- Customer Success Stories – to provide real-life testimonials of your product/service’s impact on your target audiences
- Analyst Relations – to provide data and market analysis; vendor-agnostic validation
- Event Support – to make sure you get the best PR out of your costly event budget, helping you meet with the right media people and analysts when you participate in industry events
Content is critical!
Whether you’re hoping to create buzz through a press release or authoring a by-lined article, the story you tell can mean the difference between failure and success. HB account managers and supervisors take pride in their understanding of story, their market expertise, and their ability to position your news for success with your audiences. Of course, these capabilities go hand-in-hand with optimizing any piece of content for appropriate search-engine results.